At the Students' Union, we recognise that faith is an extremely important part of many of our students' lives. As a diverse and multicultural organisation, we pride ourselves in creating a safe environment where everyone can express their faith without sacrificing or neglecting parts of their identity. Students can join a variety of religious societies and have access to our multi-faith chaplaincy team who are at hand to offer pastoral support, spiritual guidance, and advice on social and academic matters.
Find your chaplaincy
To find your chaplaincy, get in touch with Janine Thorogood.
We’ll be adding a list of chaplains as the year progresses. Please check back regularly for more information.
The University Chaplaincy here at Sussex offers meditation in the Chapel most lunchtimes. At the moment they’re held on Zoom. Join Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays with the Lead Chaplain Chris, and Tuesdays and Thursdays with Jason.
Find your faith society
- Adventist Students on Campus (ASC) - get in touch via email
- BLESS - get in touch via email
- Catholic Society - get in touch via email
- Christian Union - get in touch via email
- First Love Society - get in touch via email
- Just Love - get in touch via email
- Kharis on Campus - get in touch via email
Get in touch with our activities team if you want to find out more