No upcoming dates - see all dates
Law Fair 2020
Meet a range of law firms, chambers and legal training providers.
Legal recruiters and current trainees will be on-hand to share information about their work and opportunities, including vacation schemes, training contracts, pupillages and legal training.
Who will be exhibiting at the Fair?
We will have a full list of exhibitors available soon. We have over 20 confirmed so far including:
- Travers Smith
- Westgate Chambers
- Charles Russell Speechlys LLP
- Helix Law
- Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP
- University of Law
- Citizens Advice
The following employers will also be hosting webinars on the day of the Fair:
- LawCareers.Net: 11am
- Helix Law: 2.30pm
- BARBRI: 1pm
Full details are available on CareerHub and on the Careers Fair Plus app.
Who is it for?
Open to students from all years and degree subjects.
Graduates are also welcome.
How to access the Virtual Fair
The Fair will be held online via the Career Fair Plus app, enabling you to take part in the Fair wherever you are comfortable, on your mobile device or in a web browser. You will more details about the app's features on our guidance page.
- Search for 'Career Fair Plus' on the App Store or Google Play Store (may show as 'Careers Fair Plus' on the App Store)
- Search for University of Sussex in the app
- Choose the Virtual Law Fair option
- Make sure to book one-to-one chats with employers, using the 'meetings' function on the menu.